Friday, October 17, 2008

Thought you would all get a laugh out of this....

Last night I posted this message on a FB group I belong to:

hey everyone
if you like andy warhol, and want free sleeman beer on saturday october 28, check out the grand river film festival at laurier. indie movies for $5
for more info, click here http://www.rund.ca/

And for some reason, this post upset a few people, and they felt the need to voice their opinion on my "internet graffiti"...oh so rebellious in nature if I may add!

Hey Steph,

I know you're just doing a class project, but I would appreciate it if your classmates and you would stop sending out spam in order to get people to visit your page.

Thanks,
NNN

So of course, this is how I responded....

I'm not sure why you think the Grand River Film Festival is spam...maybe you don't like movies? Are you familiar with Andy Warhol? If you are interested in going to the Film Festival, the link from http://www.rund.ca gives lots of information about the event. If you like beer, they are giving it out for free at the Indie Lounge on Oct 25.

Also, I'm not sure who of my classmates you are referring too, but I am not responsible for their actions. If you want to voice your concerns, feel free to contact my prof directly at marcel@e-crit.com

Have a great weekend :)

Steph

1 comment:

Bernardi said...

that is spam what youre posting though, they make a good point